Wednesday, July 24, 2013

#6 Pegboard Jewelry Display

Very simple and classy way to display your jewelry. The major benefit is that it keeps all of your necklaces tangle free! Not only is it simple, but super cheap!

Materials:
Old Picture Frames (I bought the two I used for $0.50 each at Goodwill)
Paint
Pegboard ($9.95 for a very large sheet at the local hardware store)
Pegs ($3.19 - $6.99 depending on the size)

First measure and cut the pegboard to size to fit in your frame, then paint the pegboard and picture frame if you so choose to do. For right now, I just painted the pegboard because it can easily be repainted once I decide on my final colors for my room. Place in picture frame and add pegs. To hang, I added 2 pegs on the back of each board to easily hang them in my closet.



I got the original idea from my roommate, however here is a great link from numerous pins that I have seen all over pinterest: http://www.designsponge.com/2009/12/before-after-kristen-michelle-kristi.html

No comments:

Post a Comment